After a long hiatus away from my blog, I decided to reinstate it and get back to regular blogging.
There are going to be a few changes. While the subject stays the same, I’m returning this blog to its original intent — a personal blog about the technologies, tools, processes I encounter and the many events I participate it. It’s going to be less about Xcential and LegisPro and more about my experiences in the field of legislative technology.
It’s not that Xcential and LegisPro don’t remain an important part of my life — they remain the central focus. However, as my blog started to become more of a marketing tool and less of a personal blog, my interest started to wane.
Another change is that I’m going to focus on simpler more frequent blogs. They will cover a range of topics:
- Observations and discoveries about legislative technologies
- Experiences implementing Akoma Ntoso and other XML document models around the world
- Modern technologies I learn and apply as part of my job
- Software development processes and practices
- Software tools and platforms
- Events relating to legislative technology
If there is something you think I should cover, let me know in the comments.